These outdoor sleeves with a thin and flexible anti-slip sole are ideal footwear for toddlers, for the first steps even for runners up to approx. 3 years. They are suitable for autumn, winter and spring and can be walked on hard surfaces (concrete).
• Durable, non-slip, recyclable and at the same time soft and flexible sole made of PLUSfoam® material
• Canadian Podiatric Medical Association (CPMA) certification - approved as a product to support the healthy development of children's feet
• Weatherproof upper, made of 600D nylon! Boots are water repellent but not waterproof like rubber boots)
• Wide opening and two adjustable rubber bands make it easy to put on / take off and ensure that the shoes stay on your feet.
• With Bootie-Liners, the slippers are also suitable for sub-zero temperatures. Order them separately, the same size as Booties. Insoles Stonz
Dimensions given by the manufacturer: sole length / width at the widest point / height in mm and recommended age:
M: 135 / 75 / 170 / 6-18 months
L: 155 / 90 / 180 / 1-2.5 years
Upper: 100% Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyester (fleece)
• Use a mild detergent / washing powder, cold wash, lowest spin (before washing, remove heavy dirt by hand under running water - do not scrub with a brush!), Let it dry freely in a well-ventilated place.
• When putting on and taking off shoes, always press the button on the brake to release the rubber band (to prevent the protective fabric on the rubber bands from coming over).
• (!) Booties are ideal for playing in snow, wet sand, etc. Stepping into a puddle or walking in wet grass for a long time can cause soaking. You can provide double protection against moisture and cold with Bootie-Liners or impregnation with a means designed for this type of material.